Sunday, June 16, 2013

it's quarter past 12. I've just spent the past 4-5 hours on the computer doing some cool meaningless stuff, until the last hour upon which I watched Simon Amstell's numb.
It struck a chord.
I have work in about 7 hours. digging up dirt. Not that fun.

but i need distraction. I need to get so busy I forget that none of it means anything. It's a horrible thing to be so aware of how little you are and how empty it all is.

I hate it! I just care so little about anything. I have passion for nothing. I'm just the most uninteresting man in the world right now and it kills me because I once had a fire. Now I'm just this bleak blank face who just does not give a fuck.

I need to hurry up and reach this cruise. Then, I can have some fun and after that, I can do something. anything...



No comments:

Post a Comment