Friday, September 14, 2012

I wrote resurrection a while ago...

Months before I posted it actually.

But this I wrote today.

Today I was riled up with righteous anger. That hasn't happened to me in a long time. And as usual it comes in the form of wanting people to discover how stupid they are and making them smarter. Alas achieving such a task is tricky even at the best of times.

The problem with this energy though is that I don't have any healthy outlets for it. I don't see enough people I can really engage with on any meaningful level, and facebook can be a dangerous place for such discourse. Perhaps I need to email people more. That is probably the most healthy option.

I think its a challenge that I need to spend more time dwelling upon, and pouring some energy into. I think the task is somewhat daunting though, which naturally progresses towards apathy. But I must remember that change is often gradual, and that I must take pleasure in all my little accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment