Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I want to blog about politics.

At least mostly.

I want to blog about politics. And sometimes religion and philosophy, reason, logic, human behavior and psychology, and other things.
For a few reasons.
Firstly, I find this stuff fascinating. It’s interesting in its own right.
Secondly, it’s relevant. This is the stuff that makes up our society. It’s good to know.
And thirdly, whilst I’m not qualified in any of the above, I think I know how to think better than most people. My approach on most matters seeks to minimize bias, understand different perceptions and make the most educated estimate according to my limited knowledge. Basically, I logic better.
And I think it’s in that third place where my ideas become useful. We have an abundance of information, but no one has any idea what to do with it, or how to use it. I think I’m alright at that part, so I’m going to share how I do it.
So no clever names. No mincing words. Just me looking at stuff that goes on in the world, and taking it for what it is.

So watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment