Sunday, April 15, 2012

new-ness

Back from Sydney, feeling a bit more together, a bit more like myself again. I'm fortunate to have some ridiculously awesome people to share my life with up there. I think when I moved down here I overestimated my own abilities, and did not pay enough credit to the abilities and support of the people around me.

I've realized some big decisions need to be made. Like what course do I want to study.
I'm disenchanted with my current course in writing. It feels....irrelevant. There are things I like about it, but there's nothing in there that I feel really challenges me, or inspires me.
And I realize now the need for a challenge.
I think I will aim to pick up a few random units next semester, and then looking at transitioning into a different course next year. I have no idea which one, but I want something a bit more full on.

My immediate concern however is the bundle of assessments due this week that I have spent entirely inadequate amounts of time on.

But beyond that what was happening previously was untenable. Gotta mix some shit up and start kickin some ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment