Monday, January 30, 2012

Me and Bec: Introduction and Contents


I have decided to write series of posts reflecting on the relationship I have with my spouse, the lovely Rebecca Thackray. I found that a lot of insight can be found in the testimony of others relationships, and by exploring the dynamics of theirs I have been able to improve my own.
It is my hope that whoever reads this might find something useful in it for their own relationships. Regardless, I have found it helpful to chronicle these things for the sake of clarity in my own mind.

I shall update the contents page as I finish each section.
to chronicle these things for the sake of clarity in my own mind.

I shall update the contents page as I finish each section.

Contents:

  1. Marriage
  2. The Sex Part
  3. Dealing with Reality
  4. Growth Together
  5. What we are
  6. Conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment