Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tough Mudder!


Check out what my wife and I are getting ourselves into come March 31st!

I've been busy as a bee trying to get into shape for this. I'm still struggling to finish even running 10km let alone 15 with obstacle courses! But I'm determined, I will get there.

I'm really excited about conquering this. Whilst I've never been afraid of physical exercise, I've never really embraced it head on, and put myself through something really challenging. This is an opportunity for me to test my will and prove to myself that I have the discipline and focus to achieve my goals.

It's such a raw and primal challenge, and I can't wait to grit it out like some type of Rocky movie, just filling up with testosterone and YAWPING like a barbarian! Like a Spartan! Grrrrrrrr....

They run events in every state, as you can find on the website.

If you'd like to join me and my wife's team, you can find that here



No comments:

Post a Comment